By the time this post see the light of the day, I will be landing in Serbia for a two months holiday, and I thought it would be appropriate to write a post about t what’s in my bag (travel addition). So lets get started.
P.S. Considering that I will be away for two months (and that I am not staying at the same place all the time) I am not sure what the Internet connection will be so I am apologizing in advance. I will try to post as much as possible, but please be patient with me.
1. Michael Kors Jet Set Tote. First things first, let’s start with the bag itself. For this trip I choose to take my Michael Kors Jet Set Tote. It is big and practical for carrying a lot of things.
2. Magazines. Of course. Even on the airplane I need some fashion inspiration. I used to read books, but now when I travel with the three year old…kind of a not very easy task. So magazines will have to do for entertainment.
3. Passport. Well, dah..
4. IPhone and charger. Another predictable thing. Staying connected is important (and checking my Instagram. 🙂 )
5. IPad. Well, this one is actually for that three year old to be entertained. It is used only in extreme emergencies (like screaming tamper tantrums). It calms him down like magic. Kid just love to watch Youtube. We are not allowing that often, but sometimes you just need to do what ever it takes to calm them down.
6. Notebook and pen. You never know when the great idea might pop up.
7. Snacks. Another must have when you traveling with kids….or when you do not. 😉
8. Stella McCartney Sunglasses. Wearing sunglasses at the airport….so chic. And it does help to hide tired (no makeup) face.
9. Michael Kors wallet. Money is needed. And carrying it in a beautiful wallet is needed (or wanted) even more.
10. Estee Lauder makeup bag. Cute bag for girls best friends. 🙂
11. Brush. Need to be prepared to look nice when we get out of that plane.
12. Makeup brushes. For quick touchups. I do not wear makeup on the long flights, but I on the last stretch ( I am changing 3 plains this time) I do like to freshen up and put just a little bit on to look presentable, when I step out of the last plane.
14. Sephora blotting papers. Oily T zone is not fashionable or cute.
15. Estee Lauder Concealer (in Ivory). Dark circles be gone.
16. Victoria’s Secret lipgloss. To brighten up your face.
17. Wet hand wipes. Nobody likes germs.
18. L’Oreal Paris True Match foundation. For those touchups at the last stop.
19. Eos hand lotion. I hate having my hands dry. And we all know how flying can be harsh on your skin.
21. Dior Lipstick.
22. Gucci Guilty travel spray. Just because you are in the plane for a long time it is not mean you cannot smell nice.
23. Vichy thermal spa water. For keeping your skin hydrated and refreshed.
25. Eos Lip Balm.
So her it is. Everything I carry with me on my travels. What is in your bag? Let me know in the comments.
Shop this post: