This post is way overdue, but here are my makeup and beauty products that I loved and used the most the previous (and many before) month.
1. Conair Infiniti Pro. If you follow me on Instagram or here you must have noticed that I am into curly hair lately and this contraption is to be thanked for. Even that it looks more like torture contraption this curler is pretty easy to use. Especially if you are not very good with styling tools like I am. I got this one for my birthday in December and at first I was hesitant to use it to be honest, because I had a feeling it will suck my hair and tangle and rip it right out of my head, but as soon as I did I got hooked.
2. Eos Lip balm. Pink, coconut smell, and beautiful designed. Do I have to say anything else??? Maybe the fact that it helps your lips. 🙂
3. Eos hand lotion. Same thing as previous (except it is flowery smell not coconut) product. So cute and so good.
5. Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer. I first started using Aveeno products for my baby boy sensitive skin after a friend’s recommendation. After seeing only positive results I advanced and got some products for my older boy (he is starting to get zits…puberty..ah), and again I was pleased with the results. So I finally decided to give it a try for myself and I got this daily moisturizer with SPF 15. With soy complex, this oil-free moisturizer is an amazing for daily use. It makes my skin soft and hydrated all day long. Perfect.
6. Dior Star Studio Foundation #020. I am in love. This foundation is perfect. Light and still covers perfectly all the imperfections.
8. Bobbi Brown Color Correct Cream SPF 35. I got this cream a while ago but for some reason did not use it. It’s pink so it corrects all the redness and skin colour problems perfectly. I use it as a primer under my makeup and with the SPF 35 is great for summer time.
9. Caudalie Beauty Elixir. This elixir is my new discovery and I am addicted. It has minty (smell) and refreshing feeling when sprayed over your face. It is supposed to smoothes fine lines, tighten the pores and give a skin instant boost of radiance. And unlike many others makeup and beauty products, it actually does what is says it will. Just a little spritz under your moisturizer and you can see the effects. Highly recommended product.
10. Milani Color Statement Lipliner #04 All Natural. This is my new favourite nude lip liner. It is a perfect colour (here is a little bit darker then in nature), soft and easily for use. And it goes pretty well with my favourite nude lipstick (MAC Blankety).
So, here are my favourite makeup and beauty products for month of April. Hope you find this useful and that I inspired you to try some of it. Or maybe you did and have your own opinion on one of these?? I would love to know what do you think. Do you have some amazing products that you would love to share?
Shop this post: